Hiring Immediately, Product Specialist. Award winning Nissan Dealership. Generous hourly pay with bonus.
We are seeking Automotive Product Specialists to add to our growing sales department. Recent college graduates are highly desired, those with degrees in Marketing or Psychology go to the top of our list. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love customer service to help us keep up with increased traffic. Just for applying to find out more about us we are giving you over an hour of Industry best sales video training.
Previous automotive sales experience is NOT REQUIRED for this position. Professional sales training will be provided. Valid license is required for this position. Weekend and evening availability is a must. Qualified applicants should have a professional appearance, high energy positive attitude, and strong communication skills. Come join our team!
- Generous hourly compensation with $15 to start and potential $20 per hour in 90 days.
- Positive and family friendly atmosphere.
- Proven training program, we care about your success.
- Employee Vehicle Purchase program.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k
- Greet and respond to our client base in a welcoming manner.
- Present vehicles and features to clients.
- Complete certification training for both the dealership and manufacturer.
- Use our customer relation software to follow up with clients.
- Meet monthly sales goals and quotas
- Conduct business in an ethical, and honest fashion with integrity.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Watch your email inbox for directions to your sales training video. Thank you for considering our position, and we hope you enjoy and use the sales training.
No previous Automotive Retail Sales Representative experience is required! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Harte Auto Group is committed to a drug free environment, and all candidates must pass our pre-screening drug test to be offered employment. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. Sandler Training is a registered TM. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017