AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGER
TOP PAY FOR TOP TALENT!
We are seeking a top level EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGER. We are growing and need an automotive sales management leader to help our team boost their sales volume. You will be working directly with executive leadership, and have all the tools to succeed. A proven record of sales volume, profit, and customer satisfaction is a must.
The Harte Auto Group is expanding and we are looking for great people to staff our store.
Previous automotive sales management experience is REQUIRED for this position. Top applicants will have prior experience with managing teams of sales representatives, worked with CRM software, and have knowledge of inventory control. Reynolds and Reynolds experience is a large plus. Qualified applicants need to be high energy, outgoing, and willing to work hand in hand with our sales team.
- Generous compensation plan, based on experience.
- State of the art facility, with all the tools to be successful.
- Huge and loyal client base, and aggressive advertising to support you.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, Vacation
- Giant inventory in stock to sell, and qualified team of salespeople to sell them.
- Manage showroom floor traffic and sales team response.
- Track daily and monthly sales targets and keep team goal oriented.
- Be an ambassador for the store and seek sales and profit with integrity.
- Keep consistently high customer satisfaction scores.
- Maintain data and reports for executive leadership.
- Assist in merchandising and inventory control.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Previous Auto Sales Management experience is required! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017