Hiring Immediately, Accounting Bookkeeper.
We are seeking an Accounting Bookkeeper to handle deal beakdown, deal posting, deposits, and assist other office departments. We are currently looking for career-minded individuals who are immediately available to start a full-time career in our accounting office.
Previous automotive experience is preferred by not required for this position. Qualified candidates will have handled processing contracts and funding. Those with experience in closings and transaction posting are highly desired. Reynolds and Reynolds experience is a large plus. Qualified applicants should have a professional appearance, high energy positive attitude, strong communication skills, and be self-motivated. Come join our team!
- Complete training to ensure success.
- Generous pay plan depending on prior experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k, Vision for full time positions
- Family owned and operated.
- Break down completed deals for processing and funding.
- Post completed transactions with great attention to detail.
- Prepare deposits daily and reconcile cash accounts.
- Filing and data entry to maximize office efficiency.
- Conduct business in an ethical, and honest fashion with integrity.
- Attention to detail, accurate typing, and proficiency in MicroSoft Word and Excel.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
No previous Automotive Administrative experience is required! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017